Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I had forgotten about this thing.

nearly a year....wow. how things change.

Last year I was excited by a beaver, this year Im excited by the sound of my unborn childs heartbeat. 18 weeks pregnant, going in for the "Big" Ultrasound next tuesday. I can't wait. Im leaning more towards wanting a boy but Id obviously be just as happy with a girl when it came around. Im just more used to boys is all.

plus, my cousin had twin boys a year ago...just take a moment to think of all the free stuff! yeeeess.

things are getting more obvious now. my pants dont fit, I cannot for the life of me suck in my gut, seriously, it sticks out further than my tatas and my tatas aint small, I can no longer sit comfortably or sleep comfortably for that matter , but best of all I have started feeling the baby moving around. THAT is pretty damn cool no?
fucking rights it is.

stiiiiill puking though. that pretty much blows really. a lot.

aaaaaaaaaanymahooo.
Im hungry ( as per usual) and Im going to go stuff my face with jam sammiches now.

No comments: